Island of peace
The Fortuna Hotel★★★ is located in Miskolctapolca, in the central part of the famous and traditional holiday resort of Northern Hungary, close to everything and within easy reach, in the immediate vicinity of the new 4-season Ellipsum Adventure and Outdoor Bath, 100 m distance from the Miskolctapolca Bath and 400 m from the Cave Bath.
Our hotel is popular amongst business travelers, tourists and resort guests who would like to book a budget hotel in Miskolc / Miskolctapolca. Our reception is at the disposal of our guests willingly all day with local and up-to-date information.
- standard single and double rooms
- superior double rooms
- 2-bedroom family rooms -for accommodating 3, 4 max. 5 people – with layout of a door separated larger and smaller room, both opening from the entrance room, plus bathroom
- 24-hours reception service
- air-conditioned rooms and common areas
- parking lots inside and outside the fence with camera surveillance
- garden access
- wellness area
- jade stone massage bed treatment
- private room
- winter garden
- sun terrace
- courtyard, garden access
- unlimited internet access (Wi-Fi)
- for training / meeting projector, screen, flipchart board
- office service: scanning, copying, printing
- free rental of Nordic walking poles
- washing, drying
- daily newspapers
- sale of admission tickets
- fulfilment of custom request – taxi, flower, cake, drink, ticket
- providing comprehensive information, program organization, sightseeing tours
Spend your well-deserved rest with us!
We look forward to seeing you!
- air conditioning – cooling – heating system
- the beds in the room can be converted into separate beds
- spare bed: on a folding sofa bed (lying surface size: 160×190 cm) or in pull-out form (lying surface size: 80×190 cm)
- baby cot can be requested for some room types
- flat screen TV – in family room 2 in both bedrooms each –
- internet access (wifi)
- room safe
- luggage stand
- information, handouts
At the Fortuna Hotel in Miskolctapolca I could enjoy the familiar and infinitely kind hospitality of Adrienn Rejtőné Kovács! Adrienn spent her entire life in hospitality, gradually working only to open her own hotel. As I always say, yes, let’s support each other and appreciate the hard-working women who work every day for success! Covid didn't do them any good either, so if you want to relax, head to the Ellipsum Spa and you'll find Adrienn and the Fortuna Hotel right in front of it, and take a good walk in the nearby woods in the morning!